AmericanLegalNews.com is owned and operated by Altrumedia, a full-service, altruistic, legal web marketing company located in Lakewood, Colorado. Altrumedia provides a wide range of services such as managing news and information websites like this one and US Recall News, operating an extensive network of online legal directories and information websites, as well as developing and marketing websites for attorneys and law firms.
Altrumedia is dedicated to helping people in legal need and are committed to giving back to the community by donating 10% of our profits to charity.
Quality News and Information
AmericanLegalNews.com provides original reporting on important legal matters. All of our articles are created by professional authors, lawyers, or legal experts. We focus on newsworthy topics including:
- Current and proposed federal legislation
- Current and proposed federal regulation
- Current federal court litigation decisions and how they impact the lives of American citizens
- Civil and criminal litigation and legislation in federal and state courts nationwide
- State legislation and regulation
- Verdicts and settlements involving civil and criminal litigation in state courts nationwide
- Verdicts and settlements involving civil and criminal litigation in federal courts nationwide
- Personal injury, product liability and medical malpractice litigation and settlements nationwide
- Family law and estate planning litigation and legislation nationwide
- Business and tax litigation and legislation nationwide
- Civil rights legislation, regulation and litigation
- Environmental legislation, regulation and litigation
- And much more
AmericanLegalNews.com relies on experienced journalists and writers to report on all of the above legal matters. All reporting is reviewed and edited by an attorney before publication. However, the information provided on this website is not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed by the use of this site. Attorneys listings on this site may be paid-for attorney advertisements and do not constitute a referral or endorsement by a state agency or bar association. It is not stated or implied that a lawyer is certified as a specialist in any particular field of law. No results are guaranteed, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. This site is informational, only, not dispositive; it is up to you to decide whether a particular lawyer is right for you. Use of this site is subject to your agreement to Terms and Conditions.
If you have tips on importan legal topics or if you would like to submit an article for review, please contact us at [email protected].