American Legal News Matters
AmericanLegalNews.com provides original reporting on legal topics that matter to Americans. We cover all aspects of the law — from car accidents to supreme court decisions, we provide legal news updates throughout the week.
All of our articles are created by professional authors, lawyers, legal experts, or news professionals.
We focus on newsworthy topics including:
- Current and proposed federal legislation
- Current and proposed federal regulation
- Current federal court litigation decisions and how they impact the lives of American citizens
- Civil and criminal litigation and legislation in federal and state courts nationwide
- State legislation and regulation
- Verdicts and settlements involving civil and criminal litigation in state courts nationwide
- Verdicts and settlements involving civil and criminal litigation in federal courts nationwide
- Personal injury, product liability and medical malpractice litigation and settlements nationwide
- Family law and estate planning litigation and legislation nationwide
- Business and tax litigation and legislation nationwide
- Civil rights legislation, regulation and litigation
- Environmental legislation, regulation and litigation
- And much more
All reporting is reviewed and edited by an attorney before publication.
However, the information provided on this website is not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed by the use of this site. Attorneys on this site may be paid-for attorney advertisements and do not constitute a referral or endorsement by a state agency or bar association. It is not stated or implied that a lawyer is certified as a specialist in any particular field of law. No results are guaranteed, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. This site is informational, only, not dispositive; it is up to you to decide whether a particular lawyer is right for you. Use of this site is subject to your agreement to Terms and Conditions.
Altrumedia provides a wide range of services such as managing news and information websites like this one and US Recall News, operating an extensive network of online legal directories and information websites, as well as developing and marketing websites for attorneys and law firms.
Altrumedia is dedicated to helping people in legal need and are committed to giving back to the community by donating 10% of our profits to charity.
Altrumedia creates some legal news video content with Wochit. Wochit is a video creation platform that empowers newsrooms like American Legal News to produce high quality video content by using pre-negotiated, rights-cleared assets from AP, Reuters, Getty, and other news sources.
If you have tip regarding an important legal matter in America or if you would like to submit an article for review, please contact us online or via Support [at] AmericanLegalNews.com.